FU- 460 Copy Router with Triple Drill
The ergonomic design of the FU-460 Copy Router enables precise milling with minimum effort. It has a frequency controlled high speed motor. Customization is possible for a single phase 220V or three phase 380V during the production phase.
- Possibility of template free depth adjustment and routing on two axis with measurement scale rod
- Routing of lock holes, hinge slots and drain slots on PVC profiles
- Precise routing with minimal effort and simple operation
- 1:1 ratio transfer of the pattern from a template onto the profile
- Triple spindle drilling with manual feed for espagnolette holes on PVC sash profiles
- Frequency controlled (inverter) high-speed motor
- Two hand safety operation
- Manual two stepped copy finger for 5mm and 8mm cutter diameters
- Pneumatic profile clamping
- Cooling system to cut Aluminium profiles
- Centering device for copy routers
Specs & Sizing
Electrical rating: 400 V, 3ph, 50-60 Hz
Total power: 2 kW
Milling motor power: 0.75 kW
Triple drilling motor power: 1.1 kW
Milling motor speed: 12,000 rpm
Triple drilling engine speed: 930 rpm
Milling area: 250 x 100 mm.
Milling depth: 100 mm.
Max. profile dimensions: 110 mm. x 100 mm.
Air pressure: 6-8 bar
Air consumption: 5 lt / min
Machine height: 1,650 mm.
Machine length: 900 mm.
Machine width: 630 mm. (+1,000 mm. Right and left profile support)
Machine weight: 105 kg.
Maximum milling length: 50 mm.