MAC-140 Aluminum/PVC Profile Processing Center
MAC-140 Profile Machining Center is designed to perform the milling, drilling and marking operations on the profiles in a computer-controlled and compact manner. The operations performed on more than one cutting machine are collected in a single machine, ensuring production speed and quality standardization, while labor resources are optimized.
- PC controlled, 3 Axis interpolated CNC machine
- Able to move on 3 axis simultaneously on the work piece. (Axis interpolarization)
- Ability to work with high accuracy on aluminum door, window and facade profiles (+/- 0,1mm)
- Ability to fix the profiles rigidly with 3 piece clamp
- Central lubrication system to ease the machine maintenance