NR-242 PVC Profile Processing Center
NR-242 Profile Machining Center; 2 milling and cutting stations are designed to work independently and simultaneously and to perform all milling, drilling, reinforcement steel screwing, routing and marking operations on PVC profiles in a single computer controlled machine. The machining performance of 10 operators and two different machines can be obtained from a single machine, ensuring production speed, quality standardization while optimizing labor resources.
- All sawing, routing, drilling, reinforcement steel screwing, marking operations on PVC profiles are grouped in one machine controlled by computer
- Stacking of 10 profiles (max. 6,5 m length)
- Manual barcode labeling system
- Servo controlled automatic swing of the saw to all angles between 30° and 150° with 0.1° accuracy
- Drain slot routing, drilling and routing at variable angles
- Automatic screwing of reinforcement steels
- Drilling of fixation, triple handle and hinge holes together with the reinforcement steel
- Waste profiles longer than 500 mm can be re-processed
- 19” touchscreen enables easy control of the machine
- High performance industrial PC works between 0°C – 55°C without a fan
- Full integration with various window and door production software
- Safe production with 3D crash and fault control system developed by Haffner software engineering
- All error messages can be monitored from the screen
- Online connection to the entire system, remote detection of malfunctions and maintenance
- Automatic conveyor belt system to transport scrap profiles to waste container
- Data transfer is available via network connection or USB interface
- Central lubrication system eases maintenance
- End milling of transom profiles with two blade sets for two different profile cross sections
Video Demo & Application
Specs & Sizing
Electrical rating: 400 V, 3ph, 50-60 Hz Motor power: 30 kW, 80A
Saw diameter: Ø 500 mm. Max. profile height: 140 mm.
Min. profile height: 35 mm. Max. profile width: 130 mm.
Min. profile width: 35 mm. Max. length of raw profile: 6,500 mm.
Max. profile machining length: 3,500 mm. Min. profile processing length: 330 mm.
Air pressure: 6-8 bar Air consumption: 1,200 lt / min
Machine height: 2,350 mm. Machine length: 18,000 mm.
Machine width: 10,000 mm. Machine weight: 10,800 kg.