SC-215 PVC Profile Processing Center
All cutting, milling, drilling and marking processes on PVC profiles are gathered in a single machine with computer control. Capacity to stack 10 profiles. Automatic cutting feature at 45 °, 90 ° and 135 ° angles. System works with high speed and precision due to 5 axes controlled by servo motors. Performs angled water drainage channel opening, drilling and milling operations. The remaining waste parts are transported to the waste container by the automatic conveyor system.
- All sawing, milling, drilling and marking operations on PVC profiles are grouped in one machine controlled by a computer.
- Stacking of 10 profiles (max 6.5 meter length)
- Automatic cutting in 45°, 90° and 135°
- Able to work in high speed and precision due to 5 axis controlled by servo motors
- Automatic conveyor belt system to transport scrap profiles to the waste container
- Able to perform all operations precisely by the 8 tools on the milling group
- Manual barcode labelling system which works integrated with CNC lines
- 15” touch screen monitor. Industrial PC works between 0°C – 55°C without fan.
- Ability to work with the data input from different window production software calculating minimum wastage
- Safe production facility via 3D collision and error control system
- All errors can be seen on the screen with interface program
- Problem identification, solution and servicing by means of remote connections
- Data transfer is available via network and connection or USB interface
- Ability to back-up daily data on internal storage unit
- A shift monitoring system facilitates all operations to be controlled daily, weekly, monthly and yearly