TA-144 Automatic Aluminum Wedge Cutting Saw
TA-144 Automatic Saw with Ball Screw Material Infeed System can cut Aluminum profiles with high precision with a 600 mm diameter saw that works with the principle of “undercut” and speed can be adjusted. The saw, operating at a 90 ° angle with servo motor control, allows profiles to be cut at the desired height and speed, thus offering a wide cutting range. Again, the servo-controlled profile sliding system allows the profiles to be sliced to the desired length and thanks to the 0.1 mm cutting tolerance, wedges in equal dimensions can be sliced.
- CNC control system.
- Profile feed length, profile feed speed, cutting height and blade feed speed are controlled by servo motors.
- Servo motors profile system can adjust feed speed according to the profile weight.
- Maximum speed and ultimate accuracy with servo motor system; ± 0.1 mm (± 0.004 in.) cutting accuracy.
- Maximum surface quality and dimensional accuracy with “Clean cut” system.
- Horizontal and vertical pneumatic profile clamping system.
- 3000 mm (118.11 in.) infeed roller conveyor.
- Ability to do automatic slicing.
- Ability to create a cutting list.
- Cutting list data transfer is available via network connection or USB interface.
- Safety cover with window inserts and safety switch protection.
- Touchscreen PLC.
- Filter-Regulator-Lubricator for incoming air supply.
- Pulse spray mist blade lubricant system.
- TK-060 Left and right conveyor system
- TK-061 3m (118.11 in.) Right hand roller stock conveyor & measuring stop
- TK-062 3m (118.11 in.) Left hand roller stock conveyor & measuring stop
- MS-300 Automatic measuring and positioning system
- AH-041 Hydro-pneumatic saw head feed system
- Saw blades for different profile types
- Chip collection systems
- Voltages may require an external transformer
- Consult factory for lengths and specifications not mentioned above
- North American measurements are approximate
- Haffner North America reserves the right to make technical changes at any time.