Single Line 3: Four Head Welding Machine & CNC Corner Cleaning Machine
Single Line 3
Single Line 3 is created with the integration of KD-658/20 Four Corner Welding Machine, CK-188 Cooling Station, CK 176 Turning Station and CN-776 CNC Corner Cleaning Machine. Computer controlled triple handle drilling and espagnolette canal milling is processed while the frame or sash is cooling at the buffer station. The CN-776 Corner Cleaning Machine can start cleaning the corners while the Four Head Welding Machine starts the welding process. With the CK-176 turning station, the welded frames are rotated at an appropriate speed and size and cleaned in four corners.
- An efficient combination of KD-658/20 Four Head Welding Machine, CK-188 Buffer Station, CK-176 Automatic Turning Station and CN-776 CNC corner cleaning machine in one production unit.
- Welded frame or sash is automatically transferred to the corner cleaning machine with all the data about the profile.
- All phases of the operation from loading of the profiles to the welding and corner cleaning process up to the unloading of the frames or sashes are controlled by computer.
- CN-776 Corner Cleaning Machine can start cleaning the corners while the Four Head Welding Machine starts the welding process
- Computer controlled triple handle drilling and espagnolette canal milling is processed while the frame or sash is cooling at the buffer station
- CK-176 Automatic Turning Station turns the frame or sash at an appropriate speed relative to the size and provides four corners to be cleaned.
- Profile identification information is automatically transferred from the welding machine.
- Durable and precision movement of axis due to hardened rack and zero backlash gearboxes used in the gear system.
- Remote detection of malfunctions and maintenance is available via online connectivity to the system
- The rails are specially coated to prevent corrosion
- Central lubrication system eases maintenance
CK-188 Buffer Cooling Station
- Cooling station which transfers the welded frames or sashes from four head welding machine to turning station for corner cleaning
- Waiting time for cooling is controlled by the computer of the welding machine
- Computer controlled triple handle drilling and espagnolette canal milling
CK-176 Turning Station
- Works integrated with CN-776 CNC Corner Cleaning Machine
- Automatically transfers the frame or sash and positions the corner to be processed one by one into the corner cleaning machine
- Two under table transporters and robot clamping system enables faster operation
- Transports the processed frame or sash to the off loading area
- Barcode reader
- Gasket pressing system
- Automatic 0,2 mm and 1,2 mm welding seam restriction setting